A professional organization for the advanced study of Shakespeare's works, times, and afterlife.
- The SAA joins sister ACLS organizations in opposing US Congress proposal to tax tuition waivers, 28 November 2017.
Statement from the SAA
- The SAA was founded on principles of inclusion, open exchange, and mutual respect. Its pioneering seminar system welcomes scholars from all locations and of all professional standings to meet around its seminar tables. We value the international diversity of our membership and condemn any policy or directive that impedes the movement of scholars into and out of the United States. Click for more.
For All Members
- Click here for the 2018 conference schedule.
- Submit a panel, roundtable, seminar, or workshop proposal for the 2019 Annual Meeting.
- Register publications that were incubated at past SAAs.