A professional organization for the advanced study of Shakespeare's works, times, and afterlife.
For All Members
- Register publications that were incubated at the SAA in our member database.
- Propose a panel, seminar, or workshop for the 2018 meeting in Los Angeles.
- Update your member profile and contact information.
- Review membership benefits, including discounted individual subscriptions to JSTOR.
- Consult our catalogue of open-access research links.
News from the SAA
- Seminar and workshop placements have been announced for the 2017 meeting. Hotel and conference registration will open on 1 January 2017.