Recent Calls for Papers
- Call for Papers for “Shakespearean Communities” to be held at the University of Portsmouth on 14-16 April 2016. Deadline is 15 January 2016.
- Call for Papers for the South-Central Renaissance Conference on “Exploring the Renaissance” to be held in St. Louis, Missouri, on March 25-26, 2016. Deadline is 15 December 2015.
- Call for Papers for the Shakespeare session at the American Comparative Literature Conference, to be held at Harvard University on 17 to 20 March 2016. The title of the session is “Shakespeare’s Things.” Deadline is 23 September 2015.
- Call for Papers for MLA International Symposium, to be held in Düsseldorf from 23 to 25 June 2016. To propose a paper, panel, session, or workshop, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions must be received by 15 September 2015, and participants will be notified of the outcome of the selection process by 15 October 2015.
- Call for Papers for “Shakespeare and Our Times” at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, from 14-16 April 2016. Deadline is 15 September 2015.
- Call for Papers for NEMLA 2016, March 17-20, Hartford CT.
- Call for Contributions to Edited Volume: “Why Should This a Desert Be?” Performing, Teaching, and Studying Shakespeare in the Arabian Gulf. Deadline is 15 September 2015.
- Call for Papers for “Laughing Matters? Humor in American Theatre and Drama” at the Fifth International Conference on American Theatre and Drama in Málaga, Spain, on 25-27 May 2016. Deadline is 30 September 2015.
- Call for papers for “Visual Shakespeare: Interpretation, Translation, Staging” at Gallaudet University in Washington, D.C., invites paper and full panel proposals focusing on any aspect of Shakespeare and the visual for an artistic/academic conference on 14-15 October 2016. Deadline is 15 February 2016.