Recent Calls for Papers
- Michael LoMonico, the Folger Library’s Senior Consultant on Nation Education, will be guest editing a forthcoming issue of Critic, the College English Association’s journal, on “Teaching Shakespeare in Today’s Classrooms.”
- Call for Papers for “Cervantes and Shakespeare” at the SEDERI (Spanish and Portuguese Association for English Renaissance Studies) annual conference, meeting at Valladolid from 3-7 May 2016. Deadline is 10 January 2016.
- Call for Papers for “Shakespearean Communities” to be held at the University of Portsmouth on 14-16 April 2016. Deadline is 15 January 2016.
- Call for Papers for “Visual Shakespeare” at Gallaudet University in Washington, D.C., invites paper and full panel proposals focusing on any aspect of Shakespeare and the visual for an artistic/academic conference on 14-15 October 2016. Deadline is 15 February 2016.
- Call for Papers for Shakespeare: The Next 400 Years, 22-24 April, 2016 at Kronborg Castle, Helsingør, Denmark.